Thanks for deciding to get in touch. This is where the fun starts.
If you just need to ask a question, then to save you filling in the whole form, it's easier to drop me an email. If you'd like to see about booking me then please fill in as much of the contact form as possible to give me the best idea of your requirements.
What happens Next?
- I'll respond in the next 24 hours with a full breakdown of the options available and include some examples of previous work similar to what you're looking for.
- We can then arrange to meet up in person over a coffee (or a beer) to have an informal chat about exactly what you're looking for and I can show you some further examples of my work. I'm happy to travel to meet, but if you're close by then great. :)
- I'll bring along a contract and printed pricelist for you to take away and read over in your own time. There will be absolutely zero pressure from me at any point to book me as your photographer, no phoney deadlines, or buy today for a cut price. I'm a great believer in people making the absolute right decision for them, and not being forced into something they're uncomfortable with.
- If you decide you'd like to go ahead with booking me (which I am very much hoping you do), then it's just a case of filling out the contract and posting it back to me, along with any required deposit (which is outlined on the booking form.)
- Once I've received both back, you'll receive a welcome package including a little thank you gift for deciding to book me. :)